• White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Google+ Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White LinkedIn Icon
Head Office

1620 - 1130 West Pender Street,
Vancouver, BC V6E 4A4

Get in touch: 604-669-2928

@2018 Copyright Rising Tide Consultants. All rights reserved.

Other Cannabis

Licensing Services


Growing Cannabis on a small scale requires a micro-cultivation license (commonly referred to as craft cannabis). Many areas of Canada grow some of the best cannabis in the world, and Rising Tide can assist operations in the process of becoming federally licensed.


The plant comes first – a Nursery license is required to start working from the ground up on the production of plants and seeds. We understand that cultivation can be an art form, and Rising Tide is here to help with the process, because it is not as simple as having a great green thumb.


All the small crafted flower needs to go somewhere, and Rising Tide can help those who require a micro-processing license. A micro-processing license is necessary for facilities that cultivate the product and manufacture the cannabis into a variety of products.


Have an idea for cannabis? We suggest that you let us help you obtain a research and development license to convert your ideas into action. Canada supports ingenuity, and it requires a federally issued license in order to make that happen.

Call today to personally speak with a Rising Tide consultant in Vancouver at 604.669.2928.

Or, complete the Contact Us form indicating your top priority and business contact information. RTC will contact you within 24 hours.